Our seasoned and professional wedding coordinators work tirelessly, thoughtfully and creatively to ensure your ceremony and celebration reflect who you are as a couple and express the style with which you will live your lives together.
We will be your advocates as the vision for your wedding day comes to life by keeping you organized with your own personalized Aisle Planner account and assist with facilitating floral and décor design, vendor and accommodation recommendations, floor plan, timeline, personal décor, ceremony rehearsal and wedding day coordination. And we will be by your side to ensure that you enjoy your magical day.
Some of the timeline of events that your wedding coordinator will manage include:
One Month Prior to Wedding Day
Meet with the Bride and Groom to review your wedding day to ensure everything happens exactly as planned and discuss all the final details, from setup requirements, food selection, ceremony and everything in between. With this information we will then prepare a complete timeline of events.
Two Weeks prior to Wedding Day
Confirm the all details and timeline. We will send vendors a copy of the final timeline and make sure they have directions to venue. This includes finalizing the seating chart and completion of place cards and table settings.
- Coordinator will oversee and supervise rehearsal from beginning to end
- Show wedding party where they will be walking and standing
- Working with wedding officiator to help choreograph wedding ceremony, processional and recessional
- Walk through wedding ceremony
- Coordinate any readings
- Answer any questions and give helpful reminders of roles
Day of Wedding
- Secure all reception items are setup prior to ceremony start
- Ensure photographer arrives on time and has a copy of the detailed timeline.
- Communicate with the groom to ensure he is getting dressed and will be ready on time
- Verify wedding party is aware of any last minute details
- Make sure all of wedding party is at venue (grandparents, parents, flower girls, ring bearer, bridesmaid, groomsmen & of course bride and groom)
- Communicate with Léal staff to make sure ceremony and reception area are all set and ready for guest arrival
- Check DJ is prepared to play music 30 minutes prior to guest arrival
- Set up programs and other ceremony items i.e. guest book, unity candles, sand ceremony, etc.
- Check that the Best Man has the wedding rings
- Arrange and setup escort cards
- Prepare champagne flutes and cake cutting utensils
- Setup table numbers/names and menu cards
- Arrange amenities baskets, candles, favors, personalized napkins
- Check seating arrangements (special access needs, children's high chairs, etc.)
- Ensure that flowers for the flower girls, bouquets and boutonnieres have all arrived and wedding party has them on or in hand
- Communicate with bride and groom so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony
- Handle any emergencies that may arise
- Line up bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
- Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
- Gather family and friends for after-ceremony family photos
- Escort guests around property for photography
- Escort guests to their tables
- Assist DJ with wedding party alignment and introductions
- Plate and serve the Bride and Grooms dinner
- Léal staff dismiss guest tables for buffet
- Coordinate all announcements with DJ
- Cue band, photographer and videographer when important events are about to take place at reception i.e. first dance, cake cutting, toasts and parent dance
- Tip-off Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Best Man and Maid of Honor when they are about to be announced for toasts
- Alert you when it is time to toss bouquet and garter
- Notify you when it is time to cut the cake
- Prevent and correct any problems that may arise during your event
- Pack gifts/cards, miscellaneous ceremony and reception items and have them ready to be taken by the family at the end of the night